Enbrighten Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch With QuickFit™ And SimpleWire™ and Enbrighten Add-On Toggle Switch With QuickFit™ And SimpleWire™, White/Almond
Free standard shipping for contiguous U.S. orders of $50 or more.
50% of our net profits from Jasco's brands* go to causes providing aid to those in need.
Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing. Our business hours are Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm CT.
- Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
- QuickFit – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- SimpleWire – Auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- Optional toggle guide light – The white, toggle-style switch illuminates to show switch location and status. A blue LED backlight provides a soft glow and can be reversed, turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences.
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub.
- Switch upgrade – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
- Range extender – The in-wall Z-Wave switch repeats the signal from your hub or other Z-Wave device to extend wireless range by up to 150ft.
- Light-commercial capable – Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications without additional equipment.
- Multi-switch operation – The switch is not a standalone device. It must be used with a Enbrighten smart control for Z-Wave, Zigbee or Bluetooth home automation. The smart switch or dimmer and as many as four add-on switches can be linked for up to 6-way operation.
- Switch upgrade – Easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to remotely turn ON/OFF and set programs for a wide range of fixtures.
- LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen – To retain the full benefit of LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights, the device supports all types of light sources.
- Toggle style – Conveniently replace existing switches by fitting toggle-style wallplates (not included). White finish easily matches switches found in many homes.
- Versatile compatibility – Partner the add-on switch with any Enbrighten smart switch, dimmer or fan control for Z-Wave, Zigbee or Bluetooth. The add-on switch functions the same as the primary switch.
|Warranty Desc||2 Years|
|Home Automation Type||Toggle Switches, Smart Switches, Add-On Switches, In-Wall, Indoor, Accessories|
|Lighting Controls||Smart Switches, Add-On Switches, In-Wall, Toggle Switches, Indoor|