Enbrighten Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Toggle Dimmer with QuickFit™ and SimpleWire™, Light Almond
Free standard shipping on orders of $50 or more.
50% of our net profits from Jasco's brands* go to causes providing aid to those in need.
Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing. Our business hours are Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm CT.
- Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
- QuickFit – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- SimpleWire – Auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- Optional toggle guide light – The light almond, toggle-style switch illuminates to show switch location and status. A blue LED backlight provides a soft glow and can be reversed, turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences.
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub.
- Switch upgrade – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn on or off, adjust lighting brightness, and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
- Full-range dimmability – The dimmer adjusts brightness levels of LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life.
- Multi-switch compatible – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with Enbrighten Z-Wave Add-on Switches. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same light, fan or appliance.
Range extender – The non-battery-operated Z-Wave dimmer repeats the signal from your hub or other Z-Wave device to extend wireless range by up to 150ft.
|Home Automation Type||Smart Dimmers, In-Wall, Indoor|
|Lighting Controls||Smart Dimmers, In-Wall, Indoor|