Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Commercial Grade In-Wall Smart Paddle Switch, 700 Series, White
Free standard shipping for contiguous U.S. orders of $50 or more.
50% of our net profits from Jasco's brands* go to causes providing aid to those in need.
Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing. Our business hours are Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm CT.
- Revolutionary design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
- QuickFit – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- SimpleWire – Patented auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- Light-commercial capable – Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications without additional equipment.
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub.
- Switch upgrade – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
- Changeable paddles – White and light almond rocker-style paddles are included to match your existing switches.
- Multi-switch compatible – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with Enbrighten, JascoPro Series™ or UltraPro™ add-on switches or traditional switches. Up to four switches can be connected to the same light, fan or appliance.
- LED indicator – Color-changing indicator allows customizing the switch by not limiting the LED to one color. The indicator can also be formatted in four ways, including a guide light in the dark, on when the switch is on, always on or always off.
- Range extender – The in-wall Z-Wave switch repeats the signal from your hub or other Z-Wave device to extend wireless range by up to 150ft.
|Home Automation Type
|Rocker Switches, Smart Switches, In-Wall, Indoor
|Smart Switches, In-Wall, Rocker Switches, Indoor